Clear Skin Secrets - The eBook
Everything you need to know about achieving clear skin, naturally.
YOUR SOLUTION TO PROBLEM SKIN ARRIVES IN
Want to know how to achieve clear skin for life, naturally?
Of course you do, that’s why you’re here. Because your skin is misbehaving and you’re fed up.
- You’re sick of trying different diets, cutting out certain things here – and eating ridiculous things there – and, regardless of what you do, your skin still randomly breaks out.
- You’re tired of spending an extortionate amount of money on skin stuff. Natural skincare. Expensive skincare. Professional skincare. Prescription skincare. Treatments. So. Many. Treatments. And, even though this sometimes helps, it never quite sorts things out.
- You’re so over feeling embarrassed by your skin, the time you spend trying to treat it (and cover it up) and you just want beautiful, healthy skin like everybody else goddamit.
And you want someone or something to tell you what on earth is going on with your skin and how to fix it, once and for all.
Want to be notified as soon as the book is ready?
I know exactly what it’s like to have shitty skin.
It started around 12 years old. My skin went from that lovely skin that children have to becoming oily. I remember, at 13 years old, squeezing pimples for the first time. Things escalated from there and by the time I was 16 years old I was getting deep, large cysts on my chin and cheeks; some were the size of peas and lasted for more than 3 months at at time. So I did what most teenage girls did at that age and went straight on the pill. You know the one that clears your skin up? What a relief that was. But this was doing nothing but band-aiding a much deeper problem. And when I removed that band-aid, the message from my body came right back up to the surface. And this has probably happened to you too.
Does this sound familiar…?
- Have you found that every time you have tried to come off the pill your breakouts simply come back? Are you freaking out about this because, one day you’d like to start a family and you know you’ll have to come off the pill and… then what?!
- Or maybe you’ve been on countless antibiotics. Over and over again. On them, off them, and back on them again. And each time you’re on them things improve (although thrush and digestive issues might pop up) and then – when you come off them – eventually, your skin goes back to breaking out?
- Perhaps your story was with roaccutane. Where you endured months (maybe even years) on a medication that caused your skin to go red, dry out like crazy, peel painfully – and ultimately produce results at a pretty high cost (assuming you didn’t end up with the gut and mood issues that can be associated with it).
Want to learn the real reasons you're breaking out?
At the beginning of the day I used to wake up before everybody else (namely my boyfriend), tip toe to the bathroom, and quickly and quietly put make-up on to cover up my skin as much as I could whilst still looking like I wasn’t wearing make-up. At the end of the day I used to lie in bed waiting for everybody else to fall asleep and be deeply asleep (again, namely my boyfriend) until I could tip toe to the bathroom and remove my make-up (because we all know sleeping in makeup is bad!). The rest of the day in between was a relentless cycle of topping up my make-up, blotting the oil, and trying to figure out what on earth to do. Absolutely no one saw me bare-faced for years. And my god it was hard work to keep it that way
- Whenever I’d get together with my girlfriends to get ready for a night out, I always had my base done before I arrived.
- Whenever someone looked at me for more than a few moments, I would feel embarrassed – worried they were noticing how bad my skin was.
- Whenever amazing social or career opportunities came my way, I never felt fully confident to seize them as my skin and it held me back.
But this is not how my story ends. And it’s not how yours should end either.
My skin has always been a bit of a concern for me as I feel I’ve never had a nice smooth, clear complexion so had been on the pill for many years to assist with this. Last year I wanted to give my body a break from the pill but was worried about how my skin would react! I was so surprised at how well my skin looked, and even got a lot of comments from friends, as to me it was clearer than when I was on the pill.Cherida Forde
Everything you need to know about achieving clear skin is right in here.
Clear Skin Secrets is a result of 20 years of personal experience, 15 years professional experience, and hundreds of stories just like yours. In my quest to understand acne from the inside out I have studied many healing modalities including nutrition, naturopathy, herbal medicine, aromatherapy and beauty therapy. And, as a result, I can tell you:
- Why bacteria on your skin is not the problem
- What dietary triggers are notorious for making skin erupt (there are some in here that will surprise you)
- How to figure out your particular problem foods (because everyone is different)
- What nutrients you are deficient in and how much to take to see visible results
- How to choose skincare that is both safe, and effective
- The real causes of acne and how to address them
- Swift and effective strategies to clear up breakouts quickly
- How to achieve clear skin naturally, and maintain it for life